Monday, November 25, 2013

Book Review: Car Guys vs. Bean Counters

Jog Lutz, love him or hate him is solitary of my heroes. I distinguish a lot in life of similarities amid him and myself. Not single with the transaction prowess and the would like to succeed, but furthermore the piece of information to facilitate were are actual dyed in the coat car guys. Having read Lutz's preceding transaction hardback, Guts. I anxiously awaited the arrival of Car Guys in opposition to. Bean Counters: The battle representing the soul of American Business. At around 230 pages, I couldn't plunk this hardback. Every stage I would pick it it up, I would comprehend lost in the globe of the van industry I so beyond doubt love. There's a pithy history lesson around GM's mound to to be the main van maker on the planet and the height of their panache setting trends of the Harley Earl and price Mitchell era next to  GM Design to loosing their ways in the Roger Smith era. But it's not all doom and gloom. There are a load the whole story around come again? GM was responsibility justification. And there's a quantity of appealing tidbits around other van makers like Chrysler, Ford, Toyota, and VW. And to finish why the GM ruin was an fateful truth to facilitate had to occur. Bob Lutz is rejection stranger to the van industry. His career has spanned virtually 5 decades and he has worked representing all of the Detroit Big Three. I won't collapse away too much, but if you are passionate around cars and you are looking  representing a horrendous hardback to read. I highly propose selection up Car Guys in opposition to. Bean Counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment