Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Love Bug

Love Bug


I was flattered to recently allow a story in print by The Henry Ford museum in Dearborn Michigan honoring car fans and their memories of their at the outset car. The stories are being collected as part of their "Driving America" exhibit. My story is not unlike millions of others memories of their at the outset car. But only some can say so as to they still allow their at the outset car. Not simply act I still allow my 1972 Super Beetle so as to was purchased in 1992, I plus still allow my at the outset new-fangled car. A 1999 VW New Beetle. Please read my story at this point. Driving America. Leave a little feed back at this point. Let me know almost your at the outset car memories.

Source: the author, The Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment